Your rights in relation to your personal data under the GDPR include:
- Right of access – if you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and provide you with a copy of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – if the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified or completed. We will take every reasonable step to ensure personal data which is inaccurate is rectified. If we have shared your personal data with any third parties, we will tell them about the rectification where possible.
- Right to erasure – we delete your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which you provided it. You may request that we delete your personal data and we will do so if deletion does not contravene any applicable laws. If we have shared your personal data with any third parties, we will take reasonable steps to inform those third parties to delete such personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent – if the basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time..
- Right to restrict processing – you may request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. If we have shared your personal data with third parties, we will tell them about this request where possible.
- Right to object to processing – you may request that we stop processing your personal data at any time and we will do so to the extent required by the GDPR.
- Rights related to autonomous decision making, including profiling – you have a right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing including processing, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, except where such automated decision making is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract with you, is authorised by applicable laws or is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to data portability – you may obtain your personal data from us that you have consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will provide this personal data in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format to enable data portability to another data controller. Where technically feasible, and at your request, we will transmit your personal data directly to another data controller.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority – you can report any concerns you have about our privacy practices to the relevant data protection supervisory authority.
Where personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing, including profiling related to direct marketing.
If you would like to exercise any of your above rights, please contact us contact us through the Help Centre. If you are not satisfied by the way your query is dealt with by our data protection officer, you may refer your query to your local data protection supervisory authority e.g. in the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.